Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

Clarissa’s Sunday

Today after breakfast we went to church. It was in a gym of a school and it was really different from our church. During mass the people were talking to each other. Some of them also had something to drink with them.
Back at home again we searched the internet to find out how to carve in our pumpkins. The carving part was really easy although Summer carved the face of Michael Jackson in her pumpkin!
In the evening we all met for the Haunted Hay Ride. A tractor took us to a field. There we had to find our way out again while people with chainsaws and masks tried to scare us. We stayed in groups of four or five. There also was a haunted house! It was really spooky!
When I came home I saw how dirty my shoes were from all the mud on the field. So I had to clean them before I went to bed.