Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

Theresa’s school day

Today we spent our day in school. My schedule for today was gym class, where we played volleyball, then International Food, where we cooked Mexican food, then Spanish and after that German, where we read short stories.
Next we went to the Study Hall, where you get the chance to do your homework. After lunch break I had another period in the Study Hall and then Economy. In the seventh period I had Arts and my last class for this day was English.
Between lessons – or periods how they call it here – students have four minutes to change classes. That is not much time as you often have to go to your locker to get books.
After school I drove home for having dinner and later in the evening my host Jessi and I went to an ice-hockey game before going to bed after a beautiful day.
Here are some pictures: